12/11/2008

I've been tagged

Emily at Bella Babies tagged me with questions about myself, so here goes:

8 TV shows I watch (This is really hard for me. Don't watch much TV):
1. House
2. 24
3. American Idol (sometimes)
4. Friday Night Lights (doing something weird with Direct TV I think, so I haven't watched it this season).
5. Damages (coming back in January)
6. Sesame Street
7. Barney
8. Army Wives (I promise this is the only Lifetime show I watch)

8 Favorite Restaurants (Also hard for me. Don't get out much)
1. Chipotle
2. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
3. Chick fil a
4. McDonald's (Love the coffee)
5. Five Guys
6. Cold Stone Creamery
7. Morton's
8. Chili's

8 Things That Happened This Week:
1. Finished Christmas shopping ( I think)
2. Church Christmas party
3. Started doing Advent stuff with kids (A week late)
4. Put up the Christmas tree
5. Watched the Hokies win the ACC championship
6. Watched the Redskins lose again.
7. Decorated cookies with friends from church
8. Went to Bible study

8 Things I look forward to (in no particular order)
1. Owning a minivan (is this weird?)
2. Owning a house
3. Real snow because the kids will be excited
4. Christmas with the kids
5. Seeing family during Christmas
6. Seeing sunshine (lots of clouds and rain around here)
7. Getting back to a church service (we've been occupied with traveling, exhausted kids and nursery duty the last few weeks)
8. Getting dressed up for JD's work party this weekend

8 Things I wish/pray for:
1. My kids not telling me "no"
2. A calm, but firm, spirit when dealing with the kids as they disobey
3. That I will not be anxious about anything. That in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, I will present my requests to God.
4. Living closer to family
5. That my kids will know and love Jesus
6. That my kids will be safe and protected from the evils of this world
7. That my kids will make honest and prayerful decisions throughout their lives
8. That I didn't have Goldfish crackers smashed into the carpet right now

8 people I tag:

1. Melissa at Home of the Hills
2. April at Join the Mureens
3. Robin at A New Rakow Beginning
4. Jen at Clark Blog
5. Sarah at Scott Family Fun
6. Dina at Naturally Caffeinated Family
7. Joelle at Drew and Joelle
8. Anyone else who might feel inclined

No comments: