4/21/2010

7 months old

With all of the excitement over the last few days, I did not take the time to do a 7 month update on Isabel. So, here it is, just a few days late. As you can see, she's starting to use a sippy cup and likes to stand. She can't pull herself up, but she does enjoy it if I prop her up against the couch. She's really rocking back and forth on her hands and knees and is starting to scoot. However, she usually ends up going backwards and gets really frustrated. I'm starting to hear a little it of consonant-vowel combinations--an occasional tha, duh, buh. Her hair is getting lighter, and she has the funniest arm wave when she's keeping time with music. I've stopped nursing. I'm not too upset about it, but I've discovered that during stressful situations, my production comes to a halt. Isabel was just getting so frustrated, and it wasn't worth the additonal stress. She pretty much insists on holding her own bottle now. She's happiest when she's placed on her back on the floor to drink her milk. I think she's able to look around more that way. So, there you have it. Isabel at 7 months:




Posted by Picasa

No comments: