9/28/2009

Such compliments!

JD has been able to take some time off of work to help while we adjust to life with a new family member. It has been so great to have him home! I really wish he didn't have to go back to work. Things just go so much more smoothly when he is here. Anyway, late last week, he took Pierce to the store. As they were checking out, Pierce saw a picture of Cameron Diaz on the front of a celebrity magazine. He pointed to it and said, "There's Mommy!" Ha! Nice going kid!!

Later while we were at home, JD made a comment about me being a good mommy and Madelyn said, "Yeah, she works so hard to keep the house clean even though we're messy." I've never thought of myself as a good housekeeper, but I'll take the compliment anyway.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sweet! Personally, I believe they know what they're talking about.

Love you!

Renee said...

Those are smart kids! You deserve those nice compliments!