6/03/2009

Compliment?

I took the kids to the pool yesterday, and we had a really good time. While we were there, I had this exchange with another mom:

Other mom: You are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen.
Me: Wow! Let's arrange some playdates, so you can tell me that more often.
Other mom: When are you due? Any day now?
Me: Uhhhh, no...mid-September.
Other mom: It's amazing how you forget how big you get. I have 5 kids. You'd think I'd remember.

I'm still trying to figure out what to make of this little conversation.

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

if i had some change for each time i've heard that, we'd be set, haha!! i can't believe people are willing to guess on "how much time you have left"!!! i loved your initial answer, hahaha!! and i bet you look amazing anyway=)!