1/31/2008

New look and new name

OK. A few changes. I changed my blog template as I do from time to time, but I also changed the title and address. I got tired of the play on the word pisces, and I just wanted a change. I've also heard some warnings and have been given some advice about changing your blog address from time to time, especially if you post pictures of your kids. I chose this name because I frequently call Madelyn "pumpkin." And she tells me, "I'm not pumpkin. I'm Madelyn." So, I thought how about using "pumpkin patch" as the title. Right now, we have a little patch, and I'm not promising that it will grow any time soon either...NO, I'm NOT pregnant!!!


Thanks to the Felts for teaching me how to do this! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

LOL has a rumor been started??

Ok, see if this works...
1. Click on customize (upper right by signout once you are logged in)
2. Click Settings
3. Click the tab publishing
and you should be able to change it there...let me know :)

Cindy said...

This is the first time I have really had "Taliaferro-envy"... I am ashamed but I know the Lord will help me reign in my covetous thoughts.