1/08/2008

Another sick kid and sick mommy

I took Pierce to the dr. today. I was just a little concerned because this stomach bug has been very persistent. He's still throwing up. I guess I've watched too many episodes of House because my thoughts have consisted of all the weird parasites/exotic illnesses he could possibly have. The dr. was reassuring about Pierce, telling me that it was probably just a viral illness that would have to run its course and he said that most important thing was to keep him hydrated.

As we were walking through the waiting room to leave, Madelyn pretty much confirmed that this is a contagious viral illness. She threw up all over the waiting room and also in the bathroom that we rushed her into.

While I haven't thrown up, I did wake up around 1:00 this morning feeling very nauseous. I'm feeling much better now, so hopefully I had a very mild version of this thing. Anyway, it's pretty yucky around here, but for the time being, the babies are sleeping peacefully.

No comments: