11/01/2007

Halloween

We have tried several times to get Madelyn to dress up in costumes, and she really hasn't been interested. She has an Elmo costume that I was sure she would love, but it really almost terrifies her. JD says it's because she thinks she's putting on a real person. I guess when you think about it like that, it is kinda scary.

Last night, we had a few trick or treaters come to the door. Madelyn was somewhat interested in giving them candy, but she really wanted to know why she didn't get a twick or tweek. I explained that she needed to wear a costume in order to go trick or treating. So, she decided she would put on her little ladybug shirt, and JD got home a little early last night. They went to visit a couple of neighbors and she told me she was brave enough to say, "Twick or Tweek". Now, every piece of candy she sees is called a "twick or tweek."



Another funny word: axsick--I didn't mean to hit Pierce. It was an axsick.

No comments: