8/15/2007

Potty training update

I hesitate to post this...I'm not really superstitious, but I am wary of the proverbial jinx. Madelyn has not wet her pants (other than nap time or at night when she's wearing diapers) for two straight days. She has also put "tinkle in the potty" on command when I've asked her to go to the bathroom, but she has yet to utter the words, "Mommy, I need to tinkle."

As far as putting number 2 in the potty, does anyone have any suggestions? Yesterday, she did number 2 in her panties, as we ventured out to walk around the neighborhood. It was a short walk. This morning, she peed in the potty and within two minutes of her finishing on the potty and putting a pull-up on her, she did number 2 in the pull-up. AARGH! I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. We've made pretty good progress in the last week.

No comments: