12/03/2010

More Thanksgiving

On Wednesday of Thanksgiving week, my dad's side of the family came over to celebrate Thanksgiving. Thankfully, Pierce was better and we all had a good time visiting. Dad pulled out the karaoke machine, and the kids enjoyed singing and dancing:



On Thursday, we went to my cousin Dawn's house to visit with my mom's side of the family.

This is our cousin, Isaiah. My cousins, Allison and Shane, adopted him from Ethiopia last summer. He's a cutie!


Pierce and Connor are contemplating careers as cashiers.


Isabel was loved on by everyone.

Madelyn with Allison:


And baby Reed is our newest edition:


It was so nice to see everyone! We miss you all!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great cash register. I spent hours playing cashier as child but I only had an adding machine.