9/25/2010

Isabel's Birthday Party and 12 month stats

We had Isabel's birthday party today, and it was low-key and pretty perfect because of that. We just invited our immediate family because I've learned my lesson on not stressing out the kids for their birthday parties. So, we were able to visit, eat, watch some football, and play with cousins.

On Friday Isabel had her 12-month check-up, and I was once again shocked by how little Isabel weighed. She weighed 16 lbs., 15 oz (under the 5th percentile) but she was 29.5 inches (around 65%) and following in the tradition of our other kids, she has a ginormous head. I don't remember the exact number but it was in the 90th percentile.

Here are some pictures from the party. She wasn't as interested in eating the cupcake today as she was before , but she enjoyed smashing it. Oh, and she's been doing this funny thing with her tongue, and she sticks it out all the time. I think part of it might be because she's teething and trying to feel her gums, but her tongue is out in most of the pictures I took today.












Tickling Isabel's leg to get her to smile:


Love this one because it captures Pierce's love of his sister:


Playing with a new toy from Nana and Granddaddy:

1 comment:

Renee said...

She is such a cutie. I really like the pictures of all five of you.