10/01/2010

The kids at 12 months

Madelyn:


Pierce:


Isabel:


It's hard to tell in these pictures, but when I look at old pictures of Madelyn, I have to remind myself that I'm not looking at Isabel. Isabel's hair is a bit darker than the other kids at this point, but she also has much thicker hair. We'll see what happens in the next few months to her hair color. Isabel is definitely the most smiley kid at this point but she's also my most...ahem...determined (read:opinionated). That's really saying something since I'm comparing her to Madelyn. She's also still so cuddly, but since she's walking, she's less likely to spend a lot of time in my arms. She's got stuff to do! What a blessing to be a mother to these three!
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalm 127:3

No comments: