10/18/2010

13 Months Old


Here's an update on our 13 month old: She has 8 teeth. She's trying to run. She can climb steps very quickly. She has about three words--more, here, this. These actually sound like mo, heea, and desh. She's still taking two naps a day and usually eats like a horse. She's also developing some opinions. I just have no idea what those opinions are. She can string together so many sounds in such emphatic ways. We'll be getting earfuls when she actually starts stringing words together.

In other news, my house is a disaster. I am not the most fastidious housekeeper; however, I do appreciate some semblance of organization. I'm having to let that go. Isabel finds anything that isn't a toy and moves it to a different place. I've lost makeup and makeup brushes. I'm missing cups, bowls, papers, food packages, etc. I think she's the most inquisitive of the three, at least at this stage. Of course, we're going through the normal stuff like rolls of toilet paper on the floor instead of on the roll and shoes all over the floor instead of in the closet or shoe basket. She's such a delight, though, and we love her so much!

1 comment:

CAC said...

I can't believe she's 13 months! So cute. My house is a complete mess all the time and I only have two grownups to blame. Ha. I say your kids will remember having fun days with mom way more than ever remembering if the house was picked up or not!