1/29/2010

Thankful

It's 5:00 pm and my husband is on his way home from work. I don't know the last time he was home at 5:30. Has he ever been home by 5:30? I'm especially thankful that he's coming home. Period. He was scheduled to take a business trip overseas for 12 days. Since the plans began, he has been scheduled on a 12 day trip, a 7 day trip, a canceled trip, a 6 day trip, to an officially canceled (or at least postponed) trip. I was so dreading him leaving and prayed from the beginning that he wouldn't have to leave. Add to that the increased terror threats on air travel and in the U.K. (where he was scheduled to go) and I was just a bit anxious. Thank you, Lord, for answering this prayer. Tonight I am most thankful.

1 comment:

Scott Family Fun said...

Yea for you! So glad he's not traveling! Hope you are all feeling better.