4/01/2009

It's been a week

since my last post. That should tell you a bit about our lives right now--nothing much to report. Most of my time lately has been spent house hunting. We are looking for a new house (to rent), and it's been a bit more stressful than I had planned. While it's kinda fun to look at different houses and think about what you would do with them, once you decide on a house, you just want it to be over. We think we've found a house. We've been in touch with owner several times, and he's done the credit and employment checks. We're just waiting on the lease to sign. I do feel somewhat relieved, but I won't feel settled until the lease has been signed.

Other happenings include watching my growing belly bump. I can still fit into some of my pants, but I think that'll only last a week or two more. I go to the doctor next Thursday. JD is taking his annual camping trip with his cousins this weekend, so it'll just be me here for long weekend with the kids. Kinda dreading it, but he always has a really good time, so I'm glad he gets to go. Madelyn's spring break has started. She doesn't have school on Friday or any of next week.

And that's about it. Hopefully, things will spice up around here.

No comments: