4/03/2009

Funny/Sweet things from this morning

We were visiting some friends and it finally stopped raining. We went outside and I immediately heard Madelyn say, "Hey, let's find some ants to stomp and kill."

While we were inside, the little boys we were visiting decided to have a "boxing match", where they were pretending to box each other. Madelyn was a little nervous about this, but Pierce seemed very interested. I told one of the boys that I would box with him, and I let him "knock me out." Pierce immediately burst into tears and started yelling, "No, Mommy! No, Mommy!" He was so concerned that I had really been hurt. It was really sweet, but I did feel bad for making him worry.

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahh that is so sweet, little pierce =) and ants to stomp, ha!