8/12/2008

Wedding Weekend

We had a busy but wonderful weekend as we took part in JD's sister, Sarah's, wedding. I was a bridesmaid, JD was an usher and read scripture, and Madelyn was a flower girl. The wedding and reception were wonderful, Sarah looked beautiful, and Madelyn did a great job of walking down the aisle.


Sarah with some bridesmaids




The flower girls



The flower girls again


Madelyn claimed her dress was itchy and didn't want to wear it. We compromised, and she wore her bathing suit underneath her dress.


Mother of the bride with her little girl





My parents went to the wedding and then followed us home for a couple of more days of visiting.





The kids with my dad

1 comment:

April said...

ohh...I LOVE SM's dress and I LOVE the bright orange/pink...I did fuschia for my wedding...so alive and fun!!!!!!!! Madelyne looked adorable :)