7/16/2008

Boating on the Potomac

My brother-in-law recently bought a boat. On Saturday, we went boating on the Potomac River with my sister-in-law, her fiance, my brother-in-law, and a friend. I wasn't sure how the kids would do, but they had a blast. Madelyn even wanted to get in the water, and she loved it. Pierce got in to, but he wasn't nearly as thrilled. I think he became frustrated with the life vest, but he eventually stopped whining and played a little bit.


Pierce playing captain with Uncle Philip

A rare shot of Madelyn smiling at the camera

Pierce unimpressed with his situation
The kids with (soon-to-be)Uncle Brian
Madelyn in the river
A rare me sighting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new design on the blog!
-jen c.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

How fun! Yay, a pic of you, we like to see you in there too :) That is so fun! Good brave kiddos! It is funny what they are unimpressed with, lol. We can blow on BabyBoy's tummy and he could care less most of the time or just crack a smile, but other things he just cracks up at :)