4/16/2011

4-16-07

I'm heading up to bed in a few minutes, but I wanted to make this post before I did so. Four years ago today, a very disturbed young man did something so unthinkable that I still have trouble believing it happened. He stormed into Norris Hall on the campus of Virginia Tech and gunned down many of his fellow students and professors. He murdered thirty-two people and injured others before taking his own life. Since that day, I've made a post on the anniversary of the shootings. I've been back to campus a few times since that happened and I always visit the memorial on campus. And I always cry.

Our day has been so busy, but I didn't want to go to bed before recognizing the anniversary on my blog. I found this video and wanted to post it here as it sums up the emotions pretty well.

No comments: