1/05/2011

A Masterpiece

Pierce really enjoys his train set and JD stalks Craigslist to find good deals on new trains and track accessories. Pierce received a lot of additional things for his trains this Christmas, and Saturday while I was at the store, JD and the kids went to work. JD was determined to use every piece of track we had. He didn't quite make it but came pretty close. It took up over half of the play room, and I took several pictures so that we can duplicate it one day. It had to be disassembled today, though, because a good cleaning of the play room is in order. It truly was a work of art, and we were all a little sad to let it go. Isabel would get stuck amidst the tracks and I would often hear her yell, "elp! elp!" so I do think I saw a look of relief when she came down after her nap to see most of the tracks put away. Thanks to all (Mom and Dad/Allen and Sarah) who made this creation possible.

No comments: