7/28/2009

We're moved and a better computer

Well, the move went about as well as could be expected. I would like to thank Tim and Jennifer, Sarah and Brian (in-laws), Aunt Cindy, Randy, Billy, Jeff, my parents, Nate, and Derek(neighbor from old neighborhood) for their tremendous help. We hired Mighty Men Moving to move the furniture. I highly recommend them. They worked all afternoon last Friday, and then our friends and family just mentioned worked all morning Saturday moving boxes and a random assortment of items. My parents stayed around for the rest of the weekend to keep the kids entertained and help the get the house set up.

My computer is up and running, thanks to my most-talented husband.Once things are a little more settled, I'll post pictures. I think we'll really like it here. The kids are adjusting pretty well, although they did have minor break downs as we dropped them off at their classrooms at church on Sunday. I still have lots of unpacking to do, but we all have beds to sleep on and food to eat and that means a lot.

No comments: