10/17/2008

Naked baby

What is it about babies (or toddlers) and their love for all things naked? As soon as I get Pierce out of the bathtub, he sprints out of the bathroom and runs all around the upstairs. Today, I decided to change Pierce's diaper on the floor instead of his changing table, and when I took his diaper off, he flipped over and ran off before I had time to react. He was doing laps around the play room and laughing hysterically. I actually got some pictures of him the other day naked as a jaybird except for a hat of mine and a toy stethoscope. They really are funny, but I'm hesitant to post them on the blog--security issues and all. You can email me if you're interested.

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

So cute! That's hilarious, love the nakey little booties!