5/18/2008

I was told today that

30 was the new 25--I like it. I turned 30 yesterday. As mentioned in my last post, Madelyn spent the weekend with her cousins, and JD and I got to spend some two-on-one time with Pierce. I just realized that he had never been with both of us while Madelyn wasn't with us, too.

I had a great day! JD gave me a Sonicare toothbrush. Not the most romantic thing, but it had been on my wish list for nearly a year, so I was very excited to get it. Man, my teeth feel soooo clean.

Last night, JD's Aunt Cindy babysat for us, and Philip, JD's brother, came by to help out. We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for dinner. Everything was delicious. We, then, decided to skip dessert there and get ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. I don't usually like to pay for ice cream from an ice cream shop when I can get ice cream at home. I make a few exceptions to that rule, and one of those is for Cold Stone. That stuff can't be beat.

So, here I am at 30:







And, here we are at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse:

No comments: