3/12/2013

Pierce is 6!

My baby boy turned 6 on Saturday, and we had a small celebration because his real party is this Saturday.  He is such a sweet boy.  He loves school and is doing well, is reading and can read pretty well when he's interested in the topic.  He is apparently very popular among his classmates, and we often hear reports of "so and so has a crush on me."  "How do you know?" "So and so told me." Uggghhh...I really don't like that, and I don't think he's too fond of it either.  He seems to take it in stride, though.  He has a great memory and can easily memorize scripture for AWANA, and he loves Transformers, Star Wars characters (even though he's never seen the movies), and Legos.  He can ride his bike pretty well and scares me with his fearlessness on his scooter.  He really tries to get along well with his siblings, and while he gets bored with her pretty quickly, he is really cute and sweet with Julia.






Devouring his Transformer books:
We love you, Pierce!

No comments: