2/27/2013

Madelyn is 8

Madelyn turned 8 last week.  I really, really, really can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital; it's amazing to see who she has become/is becoming and how our family has changed.  Madelyn is very bright, loves to read, is doing very well with piano, enjoys gymnastics, and is inquisitive about so many things.  She also enjoys sewing; I wish I could help her with it, but I am truly clueless.  She loves her baby sister; she and Pierce get along pretty well, and her patience is tried with Isabel.  (But so is most everyone's-that kid redefines "Terrible Threes")  She can still be strong-willed and temperamental, but it's been fun and an answer to prayer to see her mature over the last few months.  These are pictures from Madelyn's birthday.  She had an American Girl birthday party that I will post pictures of later. 


 

 A friend came over to help celebrate:


The kids have recently started wanting to watch Wheel of Fortune, so I got her the game for her 3DS:
We love you, Madelyn!

No comments: