2/17/2012

Pierce's Morning Adventure

It was time. I had exhausted my expertise in taking care of Pierce's hair cuts. I was fine when his hair was thinner and when my mom could touch it up and correct my mistakes. But, Mom hasn't had the opportunity to fix my mistakes lately, and I was at a loss as to how I could tame his increasingly messy hair. So, JD and Pierce headed into the big city yesterday to visit JD's barber. Pierce was able to spend a little time at the office, too, which I think they both enjoyed. The barber told JD that he was having trouble figuring out what the last barber had done to Pierce's hair. JD was kind and didn't divulge my inadequacies.

Getting started:


In the process:


The finished product:


Can you look a little happier bud?

How about a muscle shot?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: