2/09/2012

Isabel

is still pretty hard to photograph.

She tries to hide.


When she does come out of hiding,


she throws her head back and says "cheese", so I can't really see her face.

But sometimes, she'll look at the camera

and stick out her tongue.

Oh, she's a turkey, but she's such a cute one. And she's a talker, completing 10-12 word sentences on a pretty regular basis. And did I mention she potty trained herself? She started showing interest right before we left for Italy (late September). Mom and Dad worked with her a bit while we were gone. Within a week of us being back, she was pretty much done. It was seriously the easiest, least stressful thing I have done as a parent. That's probably because I didn't really do anything. She got her bottom 2 year molars and is working on the top two. She loves singing and learns new songs so quickly, and she's really starting to love reading. I love this sweet girl so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: