7/20/2011

Philip and Catherine's Wedding

For the week of the 4th of July, we drove down to visit my family. We had a great time visiting with extended family and relaxing and going to parks. For the second part of the week, we flew down to Palm Beach, FL to see my brother-in-law get married. It was a beautiful setting and a wonderful wedding, and I am so excited to have another sister-in-law. When we arrived in the "Sunshine State", it was anything but sunny:


However, things cleared up the next day. This is what I had to put up with for three days. (see below) And did I mention that we left the kids with my parents back home? So, yes. I had to put up with reading by the pool, getting manicures and pedicures, eating by the pool, walking on the beach--all without the kids.

The trolley took us from the hotel to the rehearsal dinner:



This was the view from our hotel room:

The wedding site:


Right after the wedding:

A glance at the beautiful couple right after the ceremony:


Thanks Catherine and Philip and Mom and Dad for a wonderful time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures. I love your dresses.