7/22/2011

Family Picnic

Before we left for Florida, we spent some time back "home" with my family. We were able to visit with my extended family at a local park in my home town.

Madelyn loves to swing, and she's starting to make me nervous because she can swing so high.


My mom is a saint for pushing Isabel most of the afternoon. Isabel was pretty insistent that it was Mom who did the pushing. If Mom took a break, Isabel would fuss and point to Mom and say "Push! Push!"




Pierce really enjoyed the sand box.





Dad and J.D. kept the crowd entertained with a wonderful rendition of "Man of Constant Sorrow".


Then, the kids headed to the creek. They splashed, balanced on rocks, and tired to catch crawdads.






My cousin took some nice photos of our family and shared them with me. Thanks, Dawn!

Me with my parents:


Sweet Pierce with sand, chocolate, and dirt all over his face:


Madelyn with cousin Kathryn:


Me with my boyfriend:


It's always fun to see our family. I just wish it could happen more often.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: