8/11/2010

Back in the saddle

I'm back from Orlando, and it was a relatively smooth re-entry. I had a very nice time at the MOPS convention and got some much needed time away. John David did a great job with the kids and told me that I should take it as a compliment that he escaped to his parents' for reinforcement before I left for the airport. Isabel missed me; she wouldn't let me put her down for about 30 minutes. Pierce missed me; he jumped into my lap as soon as he saw me. Madelyn, in her typical fashion, came up to me slowly, put her arm around me, and jumped back really fast. I think she missed me a little bit.

The kids had a great time at Granddaddy's and Nana's.

They hung out in a dump truck:


Threw rocks in the pond with cousin Taylor:



And, drum roll please...Madelyn has (mostly) mastered the bike with NO training wheels:

Getting the hang of it:

Annnnnndddddd, she's off:


No comments: