10/20/2009

One-month old!

I'm wondering how it's possible. How can Isabel be a one-month old already? Sunday was her "one-month day", and these pictures were taken then. I've made a habit of taking our kids' pictures on each of their "month days" for each of their first years.

We went back to the doctor today. She's doing well and has passed her birth weight (Yea!). She also got one shot (Boo!). She now weighs 9 lbs, 14 oz. and is 21.75 inches long. Some may think I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure she's smiling already. I've had several witnesses, including non-family members at our MOPS meeting last night. She's sleeping great and has a very fussy period from about 9-10:30 every night. By that I mean all out screaming and nothing will console her. However, once she falls asleep, she's out.

We're doing well, and amazingly, we're surviving pretty well without my parents here. They were such a huge help! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!!!! I haven't been to the grocery store in over a month. I'm still wondering how I'm going to get there today. We MUST get milk, and I'm trying to figure out how to do that without hauling three kids with me.

Enjoy these Isabel pictures!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MA said...

Thank you for putting up with us for over 2 weeks. We enjoyed being with all of you and are glad we could help out!

We love you,