12/16/2007

Odds and Ends

I'm exhausted right now. As soon as I finish posting this entry, I'm going to bed. (It's 8:50 pm as I type this.) In addition to the traveling and the emotional strain of this past week, last night we had two Christmas parties to attend. One started at 6:00. The other at 8:00, so we were able to stay long enough to enjoy both events. However, we did not get home until midnight. We also had to be out of the house by 7:30 this morning because we had nursery duty during the 8:00 church service.

Between the hours of 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm, I cleaned up 4 rounds of throw up. Pierce is sick. I'm praying that we can make it through the night without another vomit episode and also that the rest of the family can stay healthy.

On Monday of last week, Pierce had a well-baby check-up. He weighs 21.75 pounds (70th percentile) and is 31.25 inches long (95th percentile). He's almost given up army crawling and is starting to get pretty quick with "normal" crawling. He can also pull himself to a standing position. He also has four pearly whites.

Okay, I'm going to bed. I have some pictures that I'll hopefully have a chance to post soon. I don't have the energy to go upstairs and get the camera right now.

No comments: