12/27/2007

And we're back...

Sort of. Sat. morning we are driving down to Center Cross for Christmas with the Taliaferros. My sister-in-law just got engaged (Yaaaaay, Sarah.) and we will enjoy her engagement party while we are in town. We will be there until Mon. morning.

We left my parents' house a little after 6:00 this morning and arrived home at 1:01 this afternoon. That, in my opinion, is very impressive. The kids traveled great! We only had to stop once each way and Pierce slept like a champ. I will say that the portable DVD player is a modern-day miracle. Madelyn, and Pierce to some degreee, was entertained by Boz, Barney, Elmo, Pooh, and Mickey.

The kids had a great Christmas and received some not so needed toys and some much needed clothes. Madelyn has had a growth spurt and some of her long pants are becoming capri pants. Pierce has been busting out of his pajamas for the last month, but I have resisted buying a larger size b/c I had put the word out that he needed some. My family came through superbly! Madelyn also enjoyed giving some ornaments that she designed to her grandparents.

I received a fabulous new camera and I took a ton of pictures. I need to sort through them, and once I do, I'll post a few.

No comments: