1/26/2014

The Last Two Days in Florida

This will be the end of my Florida trip posts.  The last two days were spent at various Disney parks.  The last two days were crazy crowded.  I don't usually let crowds bother me, but when I'm responsible for keeping up with 4 little people, crowds bother me.  I'll save you from the details of how we lost Isabel while waiting in line for Spaceship Earth and how I thought Madelyn had disappeared from the bathroom only to learn after a frantic search that she was safe with everyone else in the group. 

We had a great time at Disney, and we will definitely go back, but I would prefer to go at a different time than Christmas.  On Thursday, we went to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.  Madelyn and Pierce got to experience some Jedi training, and we rode a few rides like Toy Story and the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios and Spaceship Earth, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, and the Journey into Imagination at Epcot.  On Friday, JD and I took the big kids back to Epcot so we could ride Soarin' and then we all met up and spent the rest of the day at the Magic Kingdom.

Here are some pictures from those days:

Jedi Training:











They were all eaten by Bruce:



Julia was too fascinated by (or scared of) Mickey, and she refused to look at the camera:

And you can't leave without a shot of the beautiful castle:

No comments: