5/31/2013

Mother's Day Tea and Mother's Day

Every kindergarten class hosts a Mother's Day Tea.  It is a really sweet time where the kids serve the mothers, perform some songs they've learned throughout the year, and give a short presentation to their mothers.  They were told they could not eat anything-that the food was for the moms- and Pierce was so nervous when I offered him food from my plate.  He kept saying, "Mrs. Booth said we couldn't."  So, I stopped asking.  Here are some pictures from the morning:

Pierce serving me food.  He was so serious about this, and it was hard to get him to smile:


 The sweet boy and me:

Pierce reading "My Mom is Special":
 
 "My mom is speciel be cos she helps wehn I am hrt."

This was on the other side of his booklet:

We had a very nice Mother's Day.  The girls gave me their gifts (Pierce gave me the booklet and a flower pot with lady bugs painted on it.  The body of the lady bugs were his thumb prints.) -a sweet hand print on a tile from Isabel and a canvas with a painted butterfly made with Madelyn's foot prints.  We went to church and my in-laws came for dinner, which JD mostly prepared.  We took some pictures after church.  The kids were somewhat cooperative.



 

1 comment:

Renee said...

beautiful pictures!