8/10/2012

A special visit

 I said in a previous post that all life is miraculous.  Well, this little peanut is additional proof of that.

 

We had a very special visit yesterday when my friend (more like Wonder Woman) brought dinner to our family.   When my friend told me she was pregnant with this baby, I was brought to tears.  My friend had been told that she could no longer have children, but she (and the Lord) proved all those experts wrong.  My friend's due date was two weeks after mine, but due to complications, this sweet baby girl was born at 31 weeks gestation.  My friend, her husband (who is also my friend), and this little miracle have been through so much, and it has been a blessing to witness their perseverance during these trials.  They trusted God through it all, and the Lord provided for them in so many different ways.  Now, they have a beautiful baby girl that they never thought possible and a wonderful 5 year old boy that Pierce just adores.

As you can see from the pictures below, Isabel has special place in her heart for my friend, and now she has one for their sweet baby.  



If you'd like, you can read more about their story here.  Thanks for the wonderful visit and dinner, and we hope the chaos of the evening won't keep you away!  We love you!

No comments: