6/17/2012

Happy Father's Day

What can I say to a guy, who in the last 8 months, has taken me on the trip of a lifetime to Italy, dealt with numerous pregnancy hormonal changes, installed new shutters, done a partial bathroom renovation, hauled his family of five to New York City and maintained a cheery disposition on little sleep while staying in the smallest hotel rooms known to man, exhibited extreme patience while dealing with bunk bed assembly drama, and humored me while I insisted on getting the baby's room painted, and for the last 7 years, has worked incredibly hard at providing for our family which has allowed me the privilege of staying home with our kids, and through all of this and more, finds the  time to play with and parent our children in a way that only he can? 

Thanks for all you do, babe!  I love you and can't imagine doing this life without you.  Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

that is a fabulous picture!