5/13/2012

Mother's Day photo shoot

 I've had a great Mother's Day-church this morning followed by a low-key afternoon.  JD has been extremely generous for our month of celebrations (both of our birthdays, Mother's Day and our anniversary).  We've just completed a partial renovation of our master bathroom.  Nothing extremely major, but it did involve shattering a large mirror and rewiring the lighting.  I'll post pictures of that soon.  We're also going to install new shutters.  I'll post before and after photos of that, too.  When we got home today, I asked the family to humor me with a family photo shoot.  I played around with editing on some of them because the lighting wasn't great but I took the best of what we got.













Me with our newest additon

Supermom




2 comments:

JD said...

Sun's out guns out.

Renee said...

Beautiful family and pictures.